My ramblings

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Just a few of the MANY photo's I took when we went to fairy park last week.
Me with my grandaughter Maisy.
A scene from Pinnochio.
My daughter Natalie and her daughter Maisy.
Natalie, Maisy, Reece and Gage outside that Little Red Riding Hood house. I have one of Natalie out the front of this house when she was only 18 months old. Both she and the grounds around the house have changed a lot since then, but the house is still the same. Pity my scanner isn't working, so I can't put the other photo in here to compare them at this stage.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger NattyChick said...

Good work - nice to see an update!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Spinayarn99 said...

Hi Secret Pal. I am going to enjoy reading your "ramblings".

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger sue said...

Fairy Park is wonderful for the kids to run around in. I took my son when he was about 3 yrs old, and he is nearly 13 now, and my daughter loved it when we took her about the same age. I think they did updates to it from the first time we went to the last time too. I cant believe it was there 30 years ago, how wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home