My ramblings

Monday, August 14, 2006

Hmmmm. I hadn't really inteded to do a blog as I'm not the sort of person who writes a diary/journal or what have you. I went into my daughters blog and saw a comment from someone elses blog and wanted to leave a comment in theirs, but couldn't do so until I had signed up for my own blog, so here we have it. Deary, deary me. Hopefully no one will come in here to read it anyway, so it really won't matter that I have absolutely nothing at all to write about. So sad!

Can I blame all this on my daughter?? There you go Nat, it's all your fault. You get me into so many different things...........scrapbooking, e-bay, and now back into knitting............don't think my blog will be anywhere near as entertaining as I have found yours.

If you do come in a read this, come back in about 3 months and see if I have written anything else. One can only hope that I can commit to something, and actually find something intersting to say. If not and I do write, you'll just have to put up with my pathetic ramblings.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger NattyChick said...

Great! Good to see I am such a good influence. I will check back regularly and expect to see lots of posts!

www.nattychick.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home